About Marco Island Boat Tours
Marco Island Boat Tours, a subsidiary of Everglades Area Tours, has been in full-time, year round operation
since the late 90's
We are "Dedicated to the experiential education of students, families and travelers from Florida, the Americas and the World. Only through education, do we have the opportunity to preserve the Everglades, its culture and its heritage".
Everglades Area Tours - "the Quiet Alternative to air boats"
The only operator in Everglades National Park to be certified by the Florida Society for Ethical Ecotourism.
Marco Island Boat Tours is about family fun! Through a variety of boating tours you can experience the best part of Marco Island ... the sub-tropical waters of the 10,000 Islands. With six different tours, there is something for everyone ... for the young, as well as, those not so young.
- Dolphin and Shelling Tours - 2 hr. boating experience
- Boat Assisted Kayak Eco Tour - combines the beast of a boating, kayaking and walking tour
- 10,000 Excursion and Beach Seine - explore above and below the surface
- Private Family Beach, Fishing and Shelling Tour - A little bit of everything for everyone
- Sunset Champagne Tour - a fine way to start you evening
- Kayak Fishing Trips - the fastest growing segment of sport fishing
Marco Island Boats is about education. All our guides are formally trained Florida Master Naturalists, educators and US Coast Guard Captains and some of the most experienced leaders in the area. You will have the opportunity to learn about the area's wildlife, long history and rich culture. In very stable boats and kayaks, safely explore a very unique part of your planet. Each tour is limited to six guests for an intimate experience
Celebrating 15 years in business in 2014, Everglades Area Tours, who operates Marco Island Boat Tours, is the only operator able to be certified by the Florida Society for Ethical Ecotourism. Dedication to education and sustainable operations are part of the reasons why.
Our Lead Guides ...